Hey, found you on the paranormal group. I had a dream last night that I was on a fishing boat, except, it was a dream, so of course we weren't floating in the water, but on the top of a decrepit synagogue. Yeah, I don't know what that means either. Anyway, we were casting our lures--mine was a silver engagement ring that I found in an earlier part of the dream---into the synagogue, and we kept catching these spiky bat-type things that my friend Greg kept calling "punkyfishes." Most of them were pink. Sorry, I just thought that was funny.
oh wow now that is weird, I've spent the last few days reading nothing but that community and now it feels like I'm part of one! hehe. Your dreams sound pretty freaky though! :)
yes of course :) just checked the website, I am proper gutted, she signed in Manchester today and I would have definitely gone, it's only 40 minutes away by train :(
I was checking out the other authors and found Tim Burton! I almost wet myself,haha, but it was just advertising an Alice in Wonderland weekend :(
haha thankyou! I like your icon :) Yeah I've been into it for years now, I've seen the live show and met the cast, I got to touch Noel Fielding's bum haha! x
Hello, my name is Alana. Are you still selling the red leather jacket? It looks like you posted back on 2008? Are you on facebook? Thanks and hope you have a great day. :)
I was looking on google hoodie from living dead souls... and I saw your post that you are selling one... Now I know it was over 3 months ago but I didn't saw anybody asking you about it in the comments area, Sooooo :) I was hoping you maybe (2%) have it still for sell? It was the pink leopard one, here is link: http://community.livejournal.com/niceboots/6954048.html Thank you
no subject
Date: 2008-08-28 10:02 am (UTC)Only just gotten around to adding people from Ruby's picnic. ['Tis Nat btw, the one with the polka dot dress.]
no subject
Date: 2008-09-03 04:28 pm (UTC)hehe
Date: 2008-11-09 08:36 am (UTC)Re: hehe
Date: 2008-11-11 06:01 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-11 03:38 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-11 12:39 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-11 03:26 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-11 03:27 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 01:28 pm (UTC)i just fell in love with your adiml post ♥
add me back? xxx
no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 02:02 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 07:54 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-08-12 08:32 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2009-10-30 08:16 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-10-30 08:23 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-11-16 11:12 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-11-16 11:17 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-04 09:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-02-17 01:47 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-03 01:44 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-03 02:20 am (UTC)Your dreams sound pretty freaky though! :)
no subject
Date: 2010-03-10 10:06 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-03-10 10:08 pm (UTC)just checked the website, I am proper gutted, she signed in Manchester today and I would have definitely gone, it's only 40 minutes away by train :(
I was checking out the other authors and found Tim Burton! I almost wet myself,haha, but it was just advertising an Alice in Wonderland weekend :(
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-03-30 12:15 am (UTC)add me ?
<3
no subject
Date: 2010-03-31 01:06 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-17 07:34 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-17 07:36 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-05-17 07:49 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-05-17 07:50 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-04 02:03 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-04 07:15 pm (UTC)(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-06-10 09:17 pm (UTC)Mind if I add?
no subject
Date: 2010-06-10 09:51 pm (UTC)Yeah I've been into it for years now, I've seen the live show and met the cast, I got to touch Noel Fielding's bum haha! x
(no subject)
From:no subject
Date: 2010-06-29 09:29 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-06-30 12:50 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-19 10:33 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2010-07-19 12:24 pm (UTC)hi there!
Date: 2010-10-07 10:10 pm (UTC)Thanks and hope you have a great day. :)
no subject
Date: 2010-12-01 04:41 pm (UTC)HI
Date: 2011-01-23 02:27 pm (UTC)Now I know it was over 3 months ago but I didn't saw anybody asking you about it in the comments area, Sooooo :) I was hoping you maybe (2%) have it still for sell?
It was the pink leopard one, here is link: http://community.livejournal.com/niceboots/6954048.html
Thank you
Re: HI
Date: 2011-01-24 05:21 pm (UTC)Re: HI
From:Re: HI
From:Re: HI
From:Re: HI
From:Re: HI
From:Re: HI
From:no subject
Date: 2011-02-14 09:47 pm (UTC)